Limon Whitaker and Morgan (LW&M)- Flat Fee Tax Relief
Are you troubled by the tax regulations?? Do you find it hard or almost impossible to understand your tax expectations from IRS?? Don’t lose hope because you just have the right firm at your service. Limon Whitaker and Morgan is a pioneer in providing tax relief to citizens who find themselves in an unfavorable tax situation where they owe a huge tax debt to the IRS. LW&M also provides an array of services to the citizens related to providing tax relief to customers. LW&M has been successful in changing the lives of many people who were in trouble with tax debts to the IRS. LW&M can provide you with immediate relief from the IRS by representing you as early as seven hours of hiring.
How they work?
- Immediate intervention: LW&M can intervene immediately if you are completely in the midst of the IRS burdens. LW&M files a power of attorney with the IRS which would enable the firm to represent you as their client and subsequently the the communication will shift from you to the firm. As mentioned earlier LW&M can provide immediate relief by representing you as early as seven hours of hiring. The power of attorney contains the necessary information to enable the firm to negotiate on your behalf.
- Questionnaires: The firm would provide you with questionnaires which have to be duly filled in. This is a crucial step which helps the firm to know your position better and to formulate an effective solution for your tax position.
- Preparation of the case: After the firm receives all the required paperwork and the questionnaires a special agent is assigned exclusively for you who will then decide an immediate course of action for you.
- Returns filed: Next the firm would file your required income returns which if is pending for a period of time. This is done because before moving into negotiations with IRS you should be in compliance. IRS generally records the files within 2-3 weeks of the receiving of the returns.
- Your requirements: The assigned would take your offer of compromise and other tax resolutions which are favorable to you. The communication needed for you will be communicated to you on a timely manner to you verbally or by mail.
- Documents: All the necessary documents which you possess should be handed to your agent with the original being with you.
- Compiling: This is the final step where your case would be compiled and the compromise document would be signed by you which would state that the situation and the information mentioned in the case file reflect your true circumstances. Then the whole case is filed to the IRS and then you have to wait for the response which normally takes a long time ranging from 6 months to 2 years.
The above steps explain the process through which you can find an immediate relief from the IRS burden.