Sure trader is a stock broking agency which comes under the regulation of the Securities commission of Bahamas. Sure trader provides the user with an easy platform, advice’s regarding investing and also a well maintained structure of customer information. Sure trader has recorded an amazing growth rate in the online trading site industry. Sure trader possesses some striking key features which contributed to their massive growth.
- Commission: Commission fees are one of the key factors which decide the selection of an online trading site. Commission is charged when an investor buy and sells so it plays a huge role in the selection of trading site. Sure trader charges a low commission price of $4.95 for the first 1000 transactions. Other players like Saxo charge a whopping $9.95. Sure trader has positioned itself as an economic trading platform.
- Minimum Initial Deposit: Next highlighting feature of sure trader is its minimum deposit requirement which is way less compared to other players in the market. In fact sure trader does not have a minimum cash requirement. Other players charge a fee when the minimum cash balance comes below a fixed level. Also minimum margin for a transaction is $500 compared to a $2000 from Saxo.
- Trading Tools: Next key feature is the variety of key tools which is intended at making intelligent decisions regarding the selection of stocks or whatever commodity the customer is involved in. Another major requirement is that the trading site should be fast and accurate. It should also accompany its customers when they are mobile ie, the platform should be also supporting their mobile devices for better customer experience. Sure trader has been efficient in all these departments ensuring good trading experience for the investor.
- Customer support: Customer support is really important for a business to progress regardless of the nature of the service. Happy customers are the stepping stone for a company to grow. Sure trader maintains a good communication with the customers and strives to give them a good trading experience by ensuring transparency in their dealings.
- Miscellaneous: Sure trader also provides customers with some other options like routing options, fast execution and extended hours of support and service.
Opening an account
The process of starting an account is easy where you have basically three steps
- Selecting an account: The first process would be select he type of account. The types include a) Standard accounts which include individual and joint accounts and b) Organizational accounts which include corporate and trust accounts.
- Funding and Banking: Suretrader provides its customers with a lot funding options which makes it relatively easy for the customer to trade. All the funding options can be checked from the link below:
- Security: Security is an integral part of opening an account. The customer is provided with the best protection which is available in the market. The protection includes technology advanced firewall along with SSL (Secured Socket Layer) Infrastructure, Insurance service and maintaining a high level of transparency of activities involving the investor’s funds.